Affording Boys' Latin
We understand that a Boys’ Latin education is a significant investment in a student’s future.
We are committed to building a diverse community of engaged, passionate boys and young men. Thanks to the generous support of our donors, a Boys' Latin education is accessible to a wide range of talented students who enrich our community in multifaceted ways. We hope the information below regarding tuition assistance merit scholarships is helpful in navigating this important part of the school search process. If you have any questions, please reach out to Hunt Heffner, director of enrollment management at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|$48,500||Boarding 9-12 (2021-2022)|
APPLYING FOR TUITION ASSISTANCE
We know that tuition is a significant investment and that families do their best to support their son’s education, to the extent that they’re able. Families seeking tuition assistance apply for financial aid by submitting an application through School and Student Services (SSS) by the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS). The School’s Tuition Assistance Committee determines awards based on demonstrated need.
In 2020-2021, Boys’ Latin was pleased to award over $4.5 million in grants to over 300 qualifying students. We encourage you to learn more about the process of applying for assistance below.
- DO I NEED TO INDICATE AN INTEREST IN APPLYING FOR ASSISTANCE?
- WHAT APPLICATION DOES BOYS’ LATIN USE TO DETERMINE NEED?
- DO I NEED TO SUBMIT MULTIPLE AID APPLICATIONS FOR MULTIPLE CHILDREN?
- HOW DOES BOYS’ LATIN HANDLE CASES WHERE PARENTS ARE DIVORCED OR SEPARATED?
- WHEN ARE FAMILIES NOTIFIED OF AWARDS?
- NEW FAMILIES FINANCIAL AID CHECKLIST